Abstract: Everything seems okay until it suddenly stops being okay. It hurts the most when you could do something to change it but refused out of your stubbornness or carelessness. Is ‘a space’ necessary in any relationship?
At the start of the year, my relationship goals were all set, waiting for the time of execution. It wasn’t even up to a year and the affection, “mushy” feelings, and endless butterflies racing in my stomach made it so hard to comprehend. Seems too good to be true!
My main goal was to spice the relationship with endless adventures as I never really relished going out the previous year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. So, it was something to look forward to yunno?!
It was the new year and as always the conversation was good. Everything was coming along well until I started getting occupied with this new person, and I wanted to process every single emotion and eventually, strike a balance.
But can you be dedicated to two people equally?
Striking a balance isn’t as easy as it seems; you could get torn between family and career, relationship and music, or anything at all. What matters however is making sure they both thrive yeah? If only wishes were horses, it would have been an endless ride.
I started getting endless complaints and I knew it was important to stay focused but I was getting so mesmerized by this new person so much; how soothing the voice sounded, and how the touch felt started the intimacy I didn’t expect. What was I thinking tho?
I decided to get a break from my relationship and it didn’t end well. I planned that I’ll come back with a practical process to get things done and make things better and that’s why I am here, to seek your advice. Please be honest.
What is the most effective way to balance writing/blogging(my real love) and learning to play the flute(the new person)? Because I planned on spamming you with premium content this year.
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
- 10 Secrets You Didn’t Know About Looking Good.As much as we have been taught to not judge a book by its cover, it is inevitably natural to pay… Continue Reading →
- 5 Little Tricks: Talk To Absolutely AnyoneStarting a conversation isn’t as easy as it seems, thinking about the perfect line, tone, and even body language could be… Continue Reading →
- 5 Secrets To A Healthy RelationshipWith an increased rate of broken friendships, and betrayal, it’s tempting to believe that relationships can’t last forever. We all need… Continue Reading →
- A Must Read For All Nigerians/ UARiansIn the midst of hardship, crisis and pain, the strongest people are said to be those that pull through, guess what?… Continue Reading →
- A must read, stay tuned…9:00am WAT