This season fashion designers have top-up their games, as it has remained one that is anticipated every year. Characterized by festivals, especially holidays, the cold and pleasant weather, although harsh for some, a lot of people look forward to it. Usually, new collections are released, with different styles and designs, which makes the fashion industry extremely productive during this season but we aren’t sure about that anymore because of the outspread of the Covid-19, which affected a lot of industries. Well, I know you have started getting your outfits for the holidays, so I decided to give you hints on what goes perfectly with the weather.
- Nose mask: The pandemic isn’t over yet so we can’t just go about our normal lives without carrying out precautionary measures. Besides, you ought to have gotten used to it by now. Make sure you get fashionable nose masks for your outfits(preferably matching ones), and you’d be glad you did.
- Coats/Jackets: With the cold and harshness of the weather, the importance of a jacket can’t be overemphasized. They could be either fur, wool, puffer, quilted, velvet underground, or even leather. Make sure you have your jacket handy, you won’t regret it.
- Leather clothing: You need something to keep you cozy and leathers are great for that purpose. It could be a pair of pants, jackets, leggings, skirts, or boots. An important factor is that leather is very fashionable and trendy, you’d feel like the boss that you are. I admire leather clothing a lot, and I’m sure you do too but if you don’t, these pictures will convince you.
- Sweatshirts: You might not be a fan of jackets or leather, or maybe you just want to enjoy wearing your clothes without having to cover them up, then try sweatshirts. They are great, very fashionable, and will still give you the warm feeling that either of those will give. I’ll recommend turtleneck sweatshirts to prevent you from catching a cold.
- Boots: Where’s the winter without a boot? You’re probably nodding in agreement. They compliment the looks during this season and amazingly fit in any dress you choose to wear, body con dresses, gowns, skirts, pants, leggings, they are just perfect. Make sure boots are a part of your collection this season.
There are so many other outfit choices you could go for such as; body con, bright-colored blazers, head warmer, and even slides. But these are my top five(5) and I’d love to hear your thoughts on them in the comments section.
Have a splendid holiday, bye!